I wish there was a magic pill with no side effects for our body to get rid of all the fat in one day, but since we know that doesn’t exist yet here we give you some tips to get rid of that excess fat quickly and healthily!
The first thing you should know is that we all work differently, for example for men it is easier to lose fat than for women, this is because they have a higher percentage of muscle mass and when it comes to moving around they need more energy than women, so they burn many more calories, In addition, women tend to accumulate fat in the upper body and men in the lower body where it is easier to get rid of that extra fat and another very important factor that makes the difference are the hormones of both, while men are full of testosterone which makes their metabolism faster, women have progesterone which makes them need less physical activity and retain fat and fluids preparing them for maternity.
So imagine if there are all these differences only between men and women, how many differences will there be to lose fat according to your body shape, habits and genetics?
Since we can’t give you an exact diagnosis of your quickest way to burn fat, here are some general tips where we have observed that everyone has a healthy benefit:
- Never self-medicate, most of the fat-burning pills sold wonderfully are not good for you, as they have many side effects and can cause rebound or more serious effects. It is best to go to a nutritionist for guidance on these products if you have any questions.
- Drink plenty of water, it removes the toxins you keep in your body making it easier for unnecessary fat to leave your body.
- Give yourself half an hour a day to do some aerobic exercise, it can be walking, going up and down stairs, running, swimming, cycling…
- Exercise in the mornings and on fasts to help your body burn fat for a longer period of the day and give you more energy throughout the day.
- Have breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day, it will charge you with energy to do your daily tasks and will regulate your appetite, eating less fat, if you eat breakfast after training don’t forget to add enough protein.
- Make intervals at the time of exercising, it is proven that more calories are burned if you do half an hour of cardio, you wait 10 minutes and then do another half hour or 20 minutes because this process helps metabolize fat better.
Now you know some very easy to do tips for fat removal, follow them and don’t forget to supplement them with a balanced diet and regular exercise, but these tips will not have much effect on you and if you think you need help for this procedure do not hesitate to go to a nutritionist and when you exercise ask for the help of an instructor, lead a healthy life changes your life!